Nov 5, 2010

Psychotic Clown

Spending my five-day-holiday  in front of laptop.Yeah!Saat yang paling ditunggu selepas 2 minggu  'struggling' dengan exam.

I would like to talk about an old movie.  It's not very old, kinda '90.And what I want to tell is one of my scariest movie during my childhood.I'm a teenager now, so those phases are different right? Heard IT? Dont confuse.IT is a name of a movie.Technically, it is not a movie, but I watched it through CD.


|The story revolves around an inter-dimensional predatory life-form that is simply referred to as "It", which has the ability to transform itself into its prey's worst fears, which allows it to exploit the fears and phobias of its victims while also disguising itself when hunting."The Losers Club", or "The Seven", a group of social outcasts who discover "It" and vow to destroy him by any means necessary.Takes place over two different time periods, the first when the Losers first discover "It", and the second when they are called back to defeat "It", who has resurfaced. "It" mostly takes the form of a sadistic clown called "Pennywise the Dancing Clown", which it uses to lure children and kill them |



RonaLD McDonald's cousin?


I'd lost the CD but this series can be watch everywhere on Internet.The easiest, just look out on youtube.











:: IT had a resemble of Bozo, Clarabell, and Ronald McDonald

No comments: