Nov 1, 2010

New SPM 2011 Novels

It has been a long time since I made a discover about  Form 5 new novels for the next year.So I've found it from other blog and I'd like to share the details about the novels in this post.





For Pahang, Terengganu, Johor, Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan state.



For Selangor, Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Malacca state.


For Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak, Kelantan state.


And by today I just found  new BM novel for my state!! It's called 'Kabus Di Perbukitan'.



For Johor,Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan state.

For the anthology,

No interest with the cover , but hey! don't judge the book by its cover.

And the rest...




  • Sutera Lukisan-Melaka, Kelantan, Terengganu dan Pahang
  • Kembara Amiera- Perak, Pulau Pinang, Kedah dan Perlis
  • Interlok- Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, WP Kuala Lumpur

No comments: