May 22, 2011

Monday by JJ and Ean Hitzfm ft. Bruno Mars

Okay, new parody from Hitzfm! This time they make a parody of Rebecca Black's first ever worst song, Friday.
The interesting is they made it 'Monday' instead of 'Friday'.And Monday is the most hated day!

Well, I think this parody is much lovely to hear than the real song.



iyoooo~ of all day, it's Monday ah!
And, of all songs we're doing this song dude!
yala what to do.
It's... started already,
better think some lyrics cause you're gonna start first! haha
no im sleeping,
no oh one two JUS! you lost
you had *snore* the water thing
you gotta sing now i don't care go go go!!
okla okla


Stuck in the jam very early in the morning
Gotta get to work, gotta get to school
Gotta look good, dont forget to brush teeth
Use my finger, slrr-WOO smelly!!


Pon Pon Pon tolong tepi, finally get to where i need to be
Gotta catch my breath to present my assignment
Messing up my whole speech, projector not working
I think i'm messing up, i think i'm gonna fail


It's Monday, Monday, got a big frown on Monday
Wish we could fast forward to the weekend, weekend
Monday, Monday, feelin' so down on Monday
Really wish we could fast forward to the weekend.


crying and crying and *hger hger*
crying and crying and *hgeh hgeh*
Jam Jam Jam Jam
When will this stupid Jam end!


Monday always sucks, I'd never get it my way
Takin' so long, so Jam on the highway
Jam Jam, stuck in a Jam, you know how bad it is


I hate this you hate this, when nothing seems to go right
At the office, the office, I'm still so sleepy
I'm napping on my desk Seat, napping in the pantry
I feel like eating ice cream, when its our lunch break


It's Monday, Monday, got a big frown on Monday
Wish we could fast forward to the weekend, weekend
Monday, Monday, feelin' so down on Monday
We're wondering when this song is going to end.


*ding dong*
Wui! Hey new e-mail, hold on
erm it's from Bruno Mars
he says... ha? apparently he says that he's standing right behind us!
What the? Bruno?
Hey JJ and Ean, that's a hot parody you guys got goin on, (why thank you)
How come i'm not in it... oh o-okay... switch up!


Today i dont feel like doing anything *whistle*
I just wanna lay in my bed  *whistle*
Don't feel like pickin' up the phone
So leave a message at the tone
Cause today i swear im not doin' anything
Nothing at all 
Wohoo wohoo
 Nothin' at all.


guys! hey, that's not bad,
JJ and Ean i have a suggestion (right? what what?)
STOP SINGING.
Like no singing? (perfect!)
oh.... now what?


It's.....................
Monday, Monday, got a big frown on Monday
Wish we could fast forward to the weekend, weekend
Monday, Monday, feelin' so down on Monday
We're wondering when this song is going to end.


Credits to: Hitzfm and jenjoel .

No comments: