Sep 20, 2010

It's Over

Yupp.School holoiday is over.No more long holiday.Just study and study after this until exam.Haih.Ingatkan nak study add maths masa cuti ni.Ape jadik?Sempat cover chapter 2.Chapter lain belum lagi.Now I'm struggling with the hardest topic I think, Differentiation.So much now I get less interested in maths anymore.Yeah, I know add maths is just another challenging subject (which I think the hardest) other than physics and chemistry and so on.Dua perkara penting dalam add maths adalah memahami konsep dalam topik add maths dan kerap membuat latihan.Dan, saya benar-benar tidak berbuat sedemikian.Disebabkan itulah saya kerap gagal dalamnya.Saya ridak memahaminya dan tidak membuat banyak latihan.Now I feel, add maths is not like other subject yang boleh 'tikam-tikam' jawapan.Haha.This is just my feeling.

Okay, back to school again, I think it's going to be like normal, study study study and exam exam exam.Then ada ganti sekolah (ya, disebabkan cuti raya seminggu yang lalu).Times please move faster.

::no more dreaming Hayla, back to reality  :')

No comments: