Feb 25, 2012

Mathematics

February has come to the end, yet I still don't know where to go after this. Some of my classmate have pursue their pre-u studies in January (so advanced), and me still undecided for my pathway instead just sitting at home doing unproductive matters. I'm also thinking of going to work, but haih, I don't know why I'm afraid to go work. 'To work or not to work?'

After doing some researches on internet, I realized math is still important and a must subject to take and pass.at least.It's not that I hate that subject. I'm doing it good but since my add math was such a failure, it turned me down to favor math.

Now math in university is not like the math modern but a more complex continuity from add math SPM. Gah!!! I just know about this and have no idea that I'm gonna learn that differentiation-integration-vectors-geometry topic again. Oh well, I guess I should do some revise from now on, no matter what my result are.




2 comments:

RastaMat said...

yeah math is sooooooooooooooooo important

Hayla said...

then apply it to solve world problems.that's why it can become a career.